On 19th July 2021 England moved into stage 4 of the roadmap out of lockdown. More information can be found at the link below
This page aims to provide you with a summary of sources of guidance and support. Also please be aware that regular updates will be made on the Great Notley Parish Council Facebook page.
Great Notley GP Surgery - The Square, Notley Green, Great Notley CM77 7US
phone: 01376 341411
You may also be able to obtain assistance for anxiety, bereavement or loneliness from the social prescriber at the surgery - ask for Hazell Throssell
Pharmacy services available at the Tesco Store
The Church in Great Notley hub: 01376 567971 or 07956 441711
Practical support such as collecting shopping and prescriptions is on offer from a team of volunteers.
Essex Welfare Service: 0300 303 9988 https://essexwelfareservice.org/
A service to help vulnerable people who are at home and not able to access support from friends or family
Community 360: 01376 550507 https://www.community360.org.uk/
This group signposts to a number of support services
Essex Coronavirus Action: https://www.facebook.com/essexcoronavirusaction/
British Red Cross Support – 0808 1963651 - As well as practical support they offer a befriending service and a hardship fund
Other support Agencies
- Carers First 0300 303 1555 or email email@example.com
- Domestic Abuse: 03303337444 or www.essexcompass.org.uk
- Mental Health Support: www.mind.org.uk
- Alzheimer’s Society – 0333 150 34356 alzheimers.org.uk
- Mencap (for learning difficulties) - www.mencap.org.uk
Agencies that can refer you to other sources of support
- Healthwatch Essex 0300 5001895 or firstname.lastname@example.org (can help people understand and navigate health, social care and wellbeing services in Essex)
- Community Agents 0800 977 5858 or email@example.com (help in finding independent living solutions)
- Connect Well Essex – www.connectwellessex.org.uk – a self referral tool containing over 400 local activities and services.
In addition the local Voluntary services agency has produced a useful leaflet with lots of sources of support
other useful telephone contacts
NHS: 111 or 111.nhs.uk
School Closures: 0800 0468687
HMRC: 0800 0159559
Universal Credit: 0800 3285644
You can also view the detailed Health and Wellbeing plan compiled by Great Notley Parish Council.